We are committed to promoting the best practices in recruitment, selection and qualified personnel supply for ship’s operation and maintenance. Our role is to understand the client’s expectations, before promptly finding adequate solutions to their problems.
To do so, we design, implement, maintain and develop a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 standard, ensuring we meet all the specific legal requirements for crewing.
To achieve our goals we focus on:
• Understanding our clients and their priorities
• Honouring all legal and regulatory requirements
• Promptly answering client’s demands
• Providing our services in the time agreed with our clients
• Guaranteeing the confidentiality and independence of decisions made with regard to Nedcon Maritime’s quality services
• Maintaining and developing the abilities of our staff
• Providing an adequate work environment which supports our staff’s potential
• Encouraging a team spirit, efficient communication, commitment to achieving our objectives and the shouldering of responsibility
• Reviewing the effectiveness of quality management processes for continuous improvement Sustaining the staff’s efforts to prevent non-conformities and improve our service
• Sustaining the staff’s efforts to prevent non-conformities and improve our service
• Assign resources to maintain and improve the quality management system.
Our policy is clearly communicated and integrated to all our staff through the established objectives according to our business approach. We assign a management representative to co-ordinate all efforts to design, develop, implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management System.