NEDCON Maritime Manpower Supply: SMM 2016 confirmed once again that it is one of the most important events for the maritime industry being the trend indicator, innovation show and meeting point for all the experts in the maritime sector.
NEDCON Maritime Manpower Supply, as an exhibitor at SMM 2016, for the 5th time, had the pleasure to present the manpower supply services provided in the maritime sector, putting the company at the forefront of the maritime business world, and allowing the expansion on new international markets and growing the business globally through the networking with the other attendees at this event.
NARCIS Bacaintan, Managing Director: “NEDCON Maritime Manpower Supply’s presence at SMM Hamburg 2016 was a great experience by all perspectives. Firstly, we aimed to build new contacts who will lead to lasting new partnerships and collaborations, to increase competence and to share information about our company. Secondly, we were proud to meet our partners who honored us with their presence, empowering our long-lasting collaborations and sharing together new fulfilling moments.”
NEDCON Maritime confirmed once again its presence on the international maritime market, being the best solution for any demands in respect of workforce supplying of all the below categories:
- highly – skilled personnel with worldwide shipyard experience both in ship repairs and new buildings;
- trained personnel forming riding squads for repairs on board vessels;
- certified Officers and Ratings for all types of vessels including Offshore vessels, for both permanent contracts and vessel deliveries;
- Oil & Energy industry Professionals and industrial personnel;
- qualified Hospitality Personnel with international experience.